Thursday 9 May 2013

D1- Figures in Action

For this task we had to create six figures at a scale of 1:25, they were to be in a girl and boy pair, all at differnt ages; so a young pair; a middle aged pair and an old pair. If I'm honest I didn't feel very motivated for this project and found I had alot of time. I made my old couple last and because I had so much time left to work on them I found I put more effort so ended up with an old couple that I really liked that had a better shape to them,  compated to my middle aged couple with round heads. I did have fun with this task as I did enjoy making model figures, but I think if i were to be given the task again i would have taken more time over the young pair and the middle aged pair so that they could have been of a higher quality. I did find the project very easy to do in terms of just being able to sit there and create somthing, so I think I will definatly continue to work on scale people which will come in handy for model boxes and such like.

I have included some pictures of the three couples I created.



No comments:

Post a Comment