Thursday 9 May 2013

D1- Inspiration

This task involved us finding a designer who works within the theatrw who's work intrests and inspires us in some way. I picked design Kai Fischer who had worked mostly with theatre company Vanishing Point. This task was a great opportunity to look into many designers work, whilst in the researching process I must have looked at 8 different designers, some I've heard of, some I've not. In the end I picked a designer who I knew and had already seen some his his work before. I emailed him a few questions that I wanted to know, not expecting a responce and actually got a reply. He explained he only had time to give me short reply's but his answers were amazing and if he thinkgs that was a short answer, I would love to see what his answe would have been if he had had the time to answer it fully! Sending emails to people I have never met before, in my opinion, is weird, bit I learned that it's not and that you can get alot out of somthing by stepping out of your comfort zone.

I was going to post my presentation onto this blog but I couldnt because it wouldnt convert properly, but this is a link to Kai Fischer's website which will show you some of his work, please love it as much as I do!

http://www.kaifischer.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment